computer hardware engineering image
Correct me if I'm wrong here. Computer hardware engineers take all the computer components (ie: GPU, CPU, Motherboards) and assemble them, right?
What else do they do? I think I want to become a computer hardware engineer I'm just not totally sure of what they do and I also need to know what is needed to become one.
Answer
They design and test hardware. Computer also doesn't just mean PCs. Cell phones, GPS, iPod, rice cooker, some washer/dryer, car stero are all products made by hardware engineers.
To become one you will need (minimum) a BS in Computer Science or some kind of Engineering Degree.
They design and test hardware. Computer also doesn't just mean PCs. Cell phones, GPS, iPod, rice cooker, some washer/dryer, car stero are all products made by hardware engineers.
To become one you will need (minimum) a BS in Computer Science or some kind of Engineering Degree.
What's the difference from a Computer hardware engineer and a computer software engineer?
Zakura
What's the difference from a Computer hardware engineer and a computer software engineer?
or are they both the same careers? if not...then what's the diffference? and which would be the easier job and have better pay?
Answer
I guess it's like the difference between software and hardware. If you want to deal with the computer as a machine, with its parts then take hardware engineering. If you want to create applications and programs for the computer or design 3D models or web pages, well anything connected with the software for computer, study software engineering... I don't know which is better paid, but there are a lot of software jobs out there.
I guess it's like the difference between software and hardware. If you want to deal with the computer as a machine, with its parts then take hardware engineering. If you want to create applications and programs for the computer or design 3D models or web pages, well anything connected with the software for computer, study software engineering... I don't know which is better paid, but there are a lot of software jobs out there.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment