Can I transfer songs from my itunes work computer to my home computer?

computer info download on Melodist, And Mirthful Olio: An Elegant Collection Of Themost Popular ...
computer info download image




lowdrop200


I've been using my work computer to download songs onto my Ipod, i just got a new computer for the house. CAn I transfer my itunes list from my work to home computer. I dont have the cd's anymore.


Answer
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=300173
This is an Apple atricle that walks you through step by step on using your ipod to actually move ALL of your music and library info to a new computer, not just the iTunes purchased things. It works, I just tried it a few days ago.

okay do i need a service pack one to download service pack two?




Jake W


my computer info: 325 intel celeron d processor. 256 mb pc 2700 ddr sdram memory. 40 gb ultra dma hard drive. im not sure how this all works.. if anyone could provide me with a safe link that i would want it would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
I answered this before.
And provided a link.
Do you have a valid copy of windows?
And the answer to your question here is "Yes".
You will need SP1 if you want to get SP2 or SP3.
Try here.
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-XP-SP3-Download-90001.html
On the right side of the page choose:
External Mirror 1 - Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Develop (for English)
Or choose any of the languages listed below that match your version of windows.
d;o)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Can I transfer songs from my itunes work computer to my home computer?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.