Greg
Hi I have a Dell inspiron 537 computer and I would like to play dead space 3 and all kinds of other new games on it but I believe that I need to upgrade it. I have around $300 to spend I need suggestions on what video card and or processor to buy thanks.
Computer info:
Motherboard is Inspiron 537
Processor-Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 450 @ 2.20ghz
4gb Ram
I believe my video card is Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
What would it take to make it a decent gaming computer?
Answer
I don't see how it's worth doing. Sorry. I don't know if you can add a video card with that chipset. Which by the way is not for gaming. If you upgrade to a good video card, your power supply won't run it right. Just too many issues. I honestly think putting money into what you have won't help much.
I don't see how it's worth doing. Sorry. I don't know if you can add a video card with that chipset. Which by the way is not for gaming. If you upgrade to a good video card, your power supply won't run it right. Just too many issues. I honestly think putting money into what you have won't help much.
How to build a computer: buying the pieces?
Ryan Gambl
I am currently beginning on the journey of building your first computer. I need good gaming specs and I have a max spending of $2000 (pretty reasonable if you ask me). If you guys could tell me what all I would need to play a game such as Planetside 2 or Black Ops 2, I would greatly appreciate it. It doesn't need to be exact, I would just like to know what pieces I would need.
Answer
do you mean what parts do you need? Or what specs?
If your limit is $2000 I would go AMD for best cheap specs. Keep in mind you want to put most your money in to a graphics card. There lots of video's on youtube on how to build a PC. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL441D9BF9F40D0E5E
You can also find all the info you need on Newegg.com
do you mean what parts do you need? Or what specs?
If your limit is $2000 I would go AMD for best cheap specs. Keep in mind you want to put most your money in to a graphics card. There lots of video's on youtube on how to build a PC. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL441D9BF9F40D0E5E
You can also find all the info you need on Newegg.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment