Where can I download a free video editing software for my computer?

view computer info windows 7 on The Utah Magazine: The Home Of The People Devoted To Literature, Art ...
view computer info windows 7 image




Blaire


I would like to know what the best video editing app software is that I can download that will not give my (HP; Windows 7) computer a virus.
Any suggestion, please?
Thank you!



Answer
FileLab Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYbAe-mUscs

VSDC Example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luyOn5DdUZs

The following linked article has more info, but make sure to also view other articles on this site, as they outline other capabilities of these free programs.:
http://ezvideoedit.blogspot.com/2012/10/joining-merging-splitting-cutting-and.html

How can I downgrade from Windows 8 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium?




DERP


A little over a week ago I decided to upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 8 just to try it out. It looks nice but I've been having a lot of problems with it. I've been looking all over a lot of articles and none of them seem to help. I got the new Windows 7 ultimate package but when I try to install it, it doesn't work how can I downgrade back to Windows 7?

If I can't downgrade back to Windows 7 there are a couple problems that I want to get help on. I can't connect to any other network besides my home, and when I am on browsers like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, I can't play videos on mosasaur YouTube and Hulu or video or any other video websites. Other sites like Facebook and Tumblr, I can't view videos. Everything is updated on there. I don't know if there is anything missing. Thank you so much. I know this is a lot of details, but I am longing for help. I've been searching everywhere and I cannot get any answers. Thanks so much again.



Answer
When you say it "doesn't work" when you try to install Win 7, you need to be specific. Do you get errors? If so, you should have stated the error. Etc.

You can definitely return to Win 7. You just needed to provide more info on what you did and what you got from the computer back in as far as errors, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Where can I download a free video editing software for my computer?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.