computer info networking image
Nethenial
Basically, i want to transfer data between two computers on a network, a large ammount. I know my friend had somehow configured a folder that each computer could open and put files into, or take out. How do i configure this (I am running Mac OS X 10.4.10 (tiger) and the other computer is running mac os x 10.3.9
Answer
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106461
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106461
How to remove remote access from my computer.?
c.granger_
A person has my personal and computer info. They regularly reset my password, and go into my e-mail. I've reset the network key, changed the name of the modem, and changed my e-mail password. However, they were able to reset my password thru the SBC automated service. I believe Outlook Express may have something to do with it. I don't want to change my e-mail address. As soon as they find it out, the process will start, again. Right now, the only thing I can think of, is to change my mailing address. But, I feel that this won't work, at least, not for long.
Answer
Go to administrative tools then to services disable remote access
Go to administrative tools then to services disable remote access
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment