computer hardware info software image
greg_novel
I already have the software, Audacity, so my question is, what do I do in order to record cassette tapes on my computer hardware wise, what do I do with my stereo system?
Answer
Depends on the config of your stereo and your comp.
For mine, I did it with a single jack-to-jack from my stereo phone socket to the line in on the back of my tower.
Link for info. http://www.delback.co.uk/pcaudiofaq.htm
Depends on the config of your stereo and your comp.
For mine, I did it with a single jack-to-jack from my stereo phone socket to the line in on the back of my tower.
Link for info. http://www.delback.co.uk/pcaudiofaq.htm
What is the best way to obtain free or low cost computer fundamentals training- 1st hardware then software.?
gaga_chick
I've owned a computer for the last 5 years, and I know how to do basic things just to get by, but in terms of general hardware and software know-how, I need major help!!!! Do you have any suggestions on where I can get some advice/training on computer fundamentals...hardware info that is not difficult to understand- hopefully in a visual format or with a live instructor...and eventually more advanced software programs?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Answer
try cnet's free online classes
http://classes.cnet.com
try cnet's free online classes
http://classes.cnet.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment