How to make contact groups on iphone without windows outlook?

my computer info windows 7 on ... whaich SP (Service Pack) are You Using In Windows XP, and Windows 7
my computer info windows 7 image




Please


I don't have outlook in my computer, (windows 7), so can you guys help me out? A video or link would be nice


Answer
Im trying to figure out the same thing!

I know you can do it with windows address book if you have it or yahoo by going to info and selecting "sync contacts with"

I tried doing it with yahoo on my computer but it wont work for me.

There are also a few apps that will let you group contacts.
Im in the process of looking for a good one now.
If I find one I'll make sure to let you know!

Good Luck!

What iphone apps for business work with windows?




Bruce A


I'm considering getting an iphone, but, from what I've read, I won't be able to transfer my info to my (windows 7) computer, using any of the business apps I've seen recommended.
I could really use the convenience of billing, invoices, expense tracking, etc. But if I can't back up the data, it wouldn't be worth it.
Is there a good app for business which can work with windows?



Answer
I don't know what phone you have now but I looked into Iphones when they first came out and decided they are used more for media and social networking then they are for data. I have a Blackberry and it actually came with an app that works with Windows (all versions even Window 7)and is called Documents to go.

The app includes Word to Go, Slideshow to Go,Sheet to Go and there is an app to download from Blackberry apps which have expense tracking,etc for $9.99.

I've used my Blackberry apps as a wedding & event planner and even real estate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “How to make contact groups on iphone without windows outlook?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.