Is it safe to buy Wii Points online on the virtual console?

computer info online on ... Please examine your checks carefully when inputting your information
computer info online image




R C


My son wants to buy some Wii Points online on the virtual console. The only way I can do this is by entering my credit card info online. However, I'm not sure about buying anything online with a credit card on the Wii system. Is it the same risk as personal computer or riskier. If you know a website with consumer reports please post them.


Answer
Here's 2 answers: 1) If you have a secure network, it is not risky. It is as risky as going online on your network. If your using an unsecured network, (such as someone elses), it will be a bit risky. 2) Go to a local store and buy a 2000 point card. When you go online, just type in the password on the back of the card. No one will be able to see you credit card number.

How do I go about getting a replacement car key?




Alex


I broke my ignition key in half for my '93 Cutlass Supreme. I can't seem to find any info online, maybe I just don't know how to use the computer. How do I get a new key and about how much do YOU think it will cost me?


Answer
go c a locksmith




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Is it safe to buy Wii Points online on the virtual console?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.