What do for eye strain? Where can I find info on Computer Glasses?

computer glasses info on KLIKKAA JA KATSO, KAIKKEA KUVISTA teemme kuvitukset, k�yntikortit ...
computer glasses info image




karkee07


I've been getting some eye strians lately and today its really bad. I talked to my mom and she said to look in to computer glasses since I work at a computer almost 8 hours a day.

Where can I find info on them and how can I reduce my eye strain? its getting quit hard to work today becuase its hard to focuas.

thanks



Answer
eyewear that have anti-reflective lenses would help with strain caused by the glare from the computer monitor....if you have a current Rx then you can go to any optical shop to order a set with the Rx or if you don't need one, you can get them with plano lenses

How many hours can I use the computer?




indie


Hi,

I would like to know how many hours in a row should I use the computer. I wear glasses and contact lenses.
Thank you.



Answer
Every one is different so what applies to someone else may not work for you. For more info go to:
http://www.computervisionreadingeyeglasses.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “What do for eye strain? Where can I find info on Computer Glasses?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.