Steven G
It only runs the documents file in its own window, and you have to access the computer files through it. I have tried doing a recovery disk and it won't work. Any suggestions?
Answer
Did you try a system restore? You could try doing a repair install of vista, when it asks to you want to keep files, say yes, ( not sure if this how vista works as I use xp ) but should be along the same lines, that way you shouldnt lose all your date, however, you will lose settings etc and may have to reinstall some software. Otherwise its a clean install i`m affraid. Dont take it to tech guys you`ll get charged way too much for something you can do yourself.
p.s Before attempting anything make backups of anything you may want to keep if you can.
If you need further help, plz contact me with a bit more info.
Did you try a system restore? You could try doing a repair install of vista, when it asks to you want to keep files, say yes, ( not sure if this how vista works as I use xp ) but should be along the same lines, that way you shouldnt lose all your date, however, you will lose settings etc and may have to reinstall some software. Otherwise its a clean install i`m affraid. Dont take it to tech guys you`ll get charged way too much for something you can do yourself.
p.s Before attempting anything make backups of anything you may want to keep if you can.
If you need further help, plz contact me with a bit more info.
How do you mess with the manufacturer info in Windows Vista?
zNelson24
I didn't use an OEM copy of Windows Vista when I built my PC, but a retail version of it. And the manufacturer data is missing in the System Properties. I was just wondering how do you add such data.
Answer
If your computer is working okay without the info, why worry about it. Trying to alter System properties might screw up your computer
If your computer is working okay without the info, why worry about it. Trying to alter System properties might screw up your computer
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment