What is a good computer language to learn for animations and computer programming?

my computer info visual basic on Nighy makes a mean cocktailWrite PHP ProperlyOne quick thought of my ...
my computer info visual basic image




Brandan


I know that I want to work with computers for a little while at least and I know HTML perfectly. I know some .bat and .php, but I really want to know what I'll need for animations and programming.


Answer
Adobe Flash is used for many 2D animations and Visual Basic, C++, Java, and etc. are the most popular programming languages to learn.

Here are some resources for learning about them.

This website shows you how to download the Trial version of Flash to create 2D animations:
http://www.baycongroup.com/flashCS4/index.html

HomeandLearn has many free tutorials for learning Web Design, Java, Visual Basic, and etc.
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/

xoax.net is a really good website to learn about C++ because it shows you how to download the FREE Microsoft's version of their Integrated Development Environment (IDE) Visual C++ 2008 Express and use it to create C++ programsâ¦and they also include many video tutorials for learning C++:
http://xoax.net/info/sitemap.php

The websites FunctionX and Programmingtutorials have many FREE tutorials for learning about Microsoft Excel and Access, Oracle, C++, Java, SQL, HTML, JavaScript, Website Creation, C#, Visual Basic, etc.

www.functionx.com
www.programmingtutorials.com


YouTube has tutorials for almost anything you can think of
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Actionscript+2.0++tutorial&search_type=&aq=f

You can use Google.com to find many more of these free tutorials

Good luck and I hope this helps!

What basic computer skill would be best to have for a business career?




s!cked


Other than the Microsoft Office products, what programs are needed in the business field? If details are needed, I'm going into logistics.
I was thinking of maybe learning HTML because I noticed I have no extraordinary computer skills. I do however know how a computer works and much about them, just not programs.
Thanks!



Answer
You should speak to your school counselor or contact someone at a local college or university to see what courses you should take to prepare for a computer logistics career.

You also should go to InfoWorld.com which has this article of the important skills that IT specialists should know:

http://www.infoworld.com/t/business/30-skills-every-it-person-should-have-933

If you want to learn about computer networks and troubleshooting then you may these websites helpful:

http://www.networktutorials.info/tutorials.html

http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/gcse_topics.html

http://www.teach-ict.com/technology_explained/whatis_home.html


Top-Windows-Tutorials is great website for learning about Windows XP and Vista, how to protect your computer with antivirus and firewall, backing up your files and data, etc.

http://www.top-windows-tutorials.com/free-windows-xp-tutorials.html

This website has many tutorials for learning C++, Java, Visual Basic, HTML, etc.

http://www.programmingtutorials.com/cplusplus.aspx

YouTube also has many tutorials for fixing and maintaining computers, setting up computer networks, Windows XP, and etc.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=set+up+network&search_type=&aq=f

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=computer+scripting&search_type=&aq=f

Good luck and I hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “What is a good computer language to learn for animations and computer programming?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.