branancbra
how can I protect my computer info from others on my home network? I want to stop all sharing, remote computers, my files being uploaded to a web server etc. I would love some help PLEASE
Answer
create ur own user account which could be accessed by u only.
create ur own user account which could be accessed by u only.
How do i stop the constant computer crashes?
cubanogran
I have windows xp and a gateway computer:
The computer info says to use an interior application called DR WATSON to diagnose. But it doesnt work and I keep have my PC games and Internet crash and I lose all the memory and saved info. It is so frustrating. If you cant help me, at least recommend a good hammer to bust open this computer with!!
Answer
I don't know what your problem is but I do know that Dr. Watson does no repairs but is merely to diagnose & provide a file for an expert to analyze.
I don't know what your problem is but I do know that Dr. Watson does no repairs but is merely to diagnose & provide a file for an expert to analyze.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment