waccey2003
More specifically, computer jobs. Whether it's networking, network security, computer maintenance, etc. Doesn't really matter.
Answer
You could consider a work from home jobs. With this, all you need is your computer. No resume, No experience, No permit. They are free to join.
Here is a great idea:
Make a free blog at blogger about something you are good at or truly interested in, and than put adsense on it, bring people to your blog, each time your ads get clicked you'll earn money. I can assure that you will love working on it. If you want more info let me know OR visit
http://make-money-bloggingsonline.info
You could consider a work from home jobs. With this, all you need is your computer. No resume, No experience, No permit. They are free to join.
Here is a great idea:
Make a free blog at blogger about something you are good at or truly interested in, and than put adsense on it, bring people to your blog, each time your ads get clicked you'll earn money. I can assure that you will love working on it. If you want more info let me know OR visit
http://make-money-bloggingsonline.info
What benefits does a computer programmer get from their employer?
brian
I want to make sure I have at the very least my medical fees partially covered... to be blunt I need a lot of medication. Anyone employed in computer-related jobs and have very good benefits in addition to their salary? Any info is good! Thanks
Answer
It depends on the country you're in. In the US, medical is usually partially paid (you pay part). You also should get some sort of profit-sharing or 401(k) plan. You might get educational benefits as well.
It depends on the country you're in. In the US, medical is usually partially paid (you pay part). You also should get some sort of profit-sharing or 401(k) plan. You might get educational benefits as well.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment