How do i defragment my computer to get rid of bad files and also to customize my icons?

computer building info on MobileTechReview Forum, News and Reviews: iPhone and iPad Game Review ...
computer building info image




Winston Mu


I want to get my computer to execute requested info quicker and also to place my toolbar listings so that they do not appear always on my screen when I launch onto the internet. Hope this makes sense.


Answer
The built in defragger can be accessed from Start>Accessories>System Tools>Diskdefragmenter. But the Windows program is pretty slow and doesnt defrag system files. It also needs atleast 15% free space. Among the defragmenters I have tried, I have found Diskeeper to be the most efficient. Its also very easy to use as it can be set to defrag automatically in the background, has a nice GUI and defrags system files.
Try the 30 day trial if you wish
http://www.diskeeper.com/defrag.aspx

How does the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660ti handle games on ultra?




Michael


I want to play fallout NV and 3 and alot of other games on steam, and my computer build is this http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1411&products_id=22285
will that run those games and more on ultra? and if so, whats the FPS like?



Answer
Sitting on pretty much the same system, with the 3570k and the GTX 660 Ti. I'm playing all my games in 1920x1080 on ultra. Never felt any lag and I think it averages around 40-60fps (depending on the game, in The Witcher 2 if you turn on Ubersampling it does strain the GPU). Overall, great p/p ratio, and believe me, if you're only playing on a single monitor, this is the best GPU for it, and goes great with the 3570k

Great card, and I'm pretty happy, coming from a GTX 560 SE from MSI. Well, what do you expect, I play mostly Dota 2




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “How do i defragment my computer to get rid of bad files and also to customize my icons?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.