Ron Guilme
I am using the following in vb
My.Computer.Info.AvailablePhysicalMemory
My result is 129,568,768
Is this my Ram or HDD?
How do I convert this to a percent or something we can understand?
Answer
It is RAM. This looks like your number is in bytes so divide by 1024 to get kilobytes and 1024 again to get megabytes. Mathematically, you can only get a percentage if you have the total number of bytes available.
It is RAM. This looks like your number is in bytes so divide by 1024 to get kilobytes and 1024 again to get megabytes. Mathematically, you can only get a percentage if you have the total number of bytes available.
Is My.Computer.Info.AvailablePhysicalMemory My hdd or Ram?
Ron Guilme
Answer
Like it says it's physical and not virtual.
So I'd say it's your RAM
Like it says it's physical and not virtual.
So I'd say it's your RAM
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment