In computer information system jobs what math do I would use?

computer information systems jobs on Computer information systems careers are the most desired in the 21st ...
computer information systems jobs image




lil ms mj


I have to write a paper for math class for a part of finial exam. Its about how can I use math in major which is computer information system I want to find were can I find and article about how they use math in computer information system jobs.


Answer
Math is used in all type of areas in IT from sizing a server to determining the IP sub-net. There is also the fact that math teaches analytical thinking which helps with programing and trouble shooting.

Whats the difference between computer science and computer informations systems?




CaliLuv


What is the difference between a bachelors of science in computer science and a bachelor's of science in computer information systems? Which has more job opportunities and better pay? Which one will help me gain more skills in computers?


Answer
Computer science is by far the better choice. You'll learn a lot about programming, computer architecture, and even a little bit about hardware. With such a degree you could work for a software or hardware giant designing new computers and applications.

Information systems deals mostly with installing and maintaining business networks (i.e., being a IT service tech).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “In computer information system jobs what math do I would use?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.