Where can I download birds pictures for free?

computer info on wallpaper on Computer Desktop Wallpaper is a nice High Definition wallpaper for ...
computer info on wallpaper image




Pottier


Although birds are small, they can be greatly poweful and fast. Best of all, they are free and peaceful. These images work great as computer wallpaper, and I love a different bird every day. To have computer wallpaper changed as brid image brings me a different mood. Yet it can sometimes be hard to find proper bird pictures site, I don't want to go through complex registration, and the pictures must be in high resolution and quality. Wondering if anyone can do me a recommendation on such sites, thank everyone for help!


Answer
yes, there are many sites which provides many birds pics. but most of them need you register to get more info.

i always access the below site, every pic is absolutely free, just right click and save it.
Especially most of the photos are HD, which is 1920*1080 resolution!!!
Nearly about 500+ high quality birds pictures there!

search birds via http://74211.com/?s=birds

How do you load pictures on to the computer?




Spicey


I have a lot of pictures on my phone and I want to put them on the computer and I don't know what I need because I might want to make them my wallpaper.


Answer
depending on the phone, you might need different things. it usually also varies with service provider. ex. i have sprint, with an LG rumor. to move pictures from my phone to the cpu, i would need to buy a microsd card, an adapter, and a regular sized sd card. but, some phones aren't compatible with sd cards and usb cords and such. you should 1st see if your phone has any slots besides headphones and charger slots. then, evaluate what the slot is used for. another idea is calling your service provider for more info. also, when you find out what you need, if anything, go to the online store of your service provider and browse around there to find what you need to transfer your pics. hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Where can I download birds pictures for free?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.