motorcityn
just got iphone and trying to get my info transferred over from blackberry storm is this possible and if so how?
Answer
if the storm comes with a usb cable than you can do it. Just plug in the cable and copy and paste the files into a file on your computer. Then upload them onto your iphone ;)
if the storm comes with a usb cable than you can do it. Just plug in the cable and copy and paste the files into a file on your computer. Then upload them onto your iphone ;)
What is the best and safest way to sell a computer I dont use?
Julie C
I bout a lap top and table top as a package deal from dell. StILL paying by the way...I used the desktop for a while intill the screen blanked out while dusting. SHOCK??? So I only use laptop now and thought I might as well sell the other and put twards payments.
Does my info transfer with just the screen and key board??
Is it even worth any $ in the first place??
Answer
go here visit this website (http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/g...
folow ini poof all clean and safe~
go here visit this website (http://lifehacker.com/software/windows/g...
folow ini poof all clean and safe~
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment