sweet_n_ta
What kind of batteries do they have? Are they replacable?
No stupid answers. Plz.
Answer
This won't recharge an iPod, but you'll get about five hours on a dead iPod using a Griffin Technology Tunejuice & a battery. You'd get about 8 hours if the iPod had a little battery power left. These are about $20 plus the cost of batteries, great for long trips. Check out ilounge.com for lots of useful iPod info.
This won't recharge an iPod, but you'll get about five hours on a dead iPod using a Griffin Technology Tunejuice & a battery. You'd get about 8 hours if the iPod had a little battery power left. These are about $20 plus the cost of batteries, great for long trips. Check out ilounge.com for lots of useful iPod info.
How do i reset my CMOS on my computer by using a jumper?
My computer freezes immediately after i turn on the power, on a screen that says main processor and my keyboard doesnt work! Someone told me to Reset the CMOS by jumping it, how do i do that?
Answer
Hi,
Without more info such as the motherboard make and model I can't say.
You can try removing the cmos battery, that is the small round battery on the motherboard that looks like a watch battery.
Remove that then replace and see if that helps but I would assume that there is more to the problem than that.
I would take the pc to a repair shop.
Arnak
Hi,
Without more info such as the motherboard make and model I can't say.
You can try removing the cmos battery, that is the small round battery on the motherboard that looks like a watch battery.
Remove that then replace and see if that helps but I would assume that there is more to the problem than that.
I would take the pc to a repair shop.
Arnak
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment