computer info on windows 7 image
JustTorri
without deleting them from the old computer. I have a Belkin transfer cable, but I'm not sure if using that deletes the old computer info. They are both running Windows 7.
Answer
yes
use file and settings transfer in accessories/system tools. this will copy your entire profile to an external hard drive then same to transfer to new computer without removing from old one
yes
use file and settings transfer in accessories/system tools. this will copy your entire profile to an external hard drive then same to transfer to new computer without removing from old one
How to make contact groups on iphone without windows outlook?
Please
I don't have outlook in my computer, (windows 7), so can you guys help me out? A video or link would be nice
Answer
Im trying to figure out the same thing!
I know you can do it with windows address book if you have it or yahoo by going to info and selecting "sync contacts with"
I tried doing it with yahoo on my computer but it wont work for me.
There are also a few apps that will let you group contacts.
Im in the process of looking for a good one now.
If I find one I'll make sure to let you know!
Good Luck!
Im trying to figure out the same thing!
I know you can do it with windows address book if you have it or yahoo by going to info and selecting "sync contacts with"
I tried doing it with yahoo on my computer but it wont work for me.
There are also a few apps that will let you group contacts.
Im in the process of looking for a good one now.
If I find one I'll make sure to let you know!
Good Luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment