Rachel Kni
I am 16 and I've been drawing since I was four. Everyone wants to see my work as famous artist when I get older but idk where to start. I've been looking for art contests but I can't find any. The dream College I really wanna go to is SCAD. But I can't afford it. My art teacher is trying to help me get a scholarship. I also hope to become a dramatic writer a sculptor and a computer animation.
Answer
It sounds like artists are in a catch22 situation all around the world.. I've been hunting for artists to join my newly rebuilt tattoo design website. the demand is there, I'm offering the supply but its been hard work trying to connect the 2 together. here's the info for the artists I am looking for incase you are interested
It sounds like artists are in a catch22 situation all around the world.. I've been hunting for artists to join my newly rebuilt tattoo design website. the demand is there, I'm offering the supply but its been hard work trying to connect the 2 together. here's the info for the artists I am looking for incase you are interested
What is a good computer animating program?
Bryn
I want to look into computer animating, and I want to know what a good computer animating program there is. I would love it to be free but I know how software is lol. I want to be able to draw stuff and make them move. Thanks
I really want to do this for fun, and for my creativity to pour out into something. Also, Simplicity would be great but don't substitute features for simplicity.
Answer
2D Animation:
ToonBoom.com
pencil-animation.org
synfig.org
AnimationLibrary.com
SmithMicro.com (software: 1. Anime Studio 2. Manga Studio)
3D Animation:
blender.org
K-3D.org
movieStorm.co.uk
autodesk.com (software called Maya)
makehuman.org
Read question 1 and then scroll down to the bottom to read the answer for more info http://www.answerstrue.com/thread/20120831083217AAAxf7e.html
2D Animation:
ToonBoom.com
pencil-animation.org
synfig.org
AnimationLibrary.com
SmithMicro.com (software: 1. Anime Studio 2. Manga Studio)
3D Animation:
blender.org
K-3D.org
movieStorm.co.uk
autodesk.com (software called Maya)
makehuman.org
Read question 1 and then scroll down to the bottom to read the answer for more info http://www.answerstrue.com/thread/20120831083217AAAxf7e.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment