Computer Information Systems Certificate Salary?




Raymond w


I am looking at doing a computer information systems certificate just to get a job alot quicker than do the full degree in computer science or something. Does anyone know how much I would make a year with a certificate in that field? Just generally speaking i earn it and find a job what is the average estimate in pay?
And it's not that I dont want in bad enough to put in the hardwork for a real degree like ASKASTUP... said I want a computer degree but I want to do something that gets me working alot sooner so I can work a decent job and go to college while doing thta. I am 20 and dont want to live with my parents until I am 24 or 25.



Answer
While certificates are a good accomplishment, it has it's limits. If you open to other resources, it will take about 15 minutes, you may or may not be interested, but I have something to show you.

You can preview the information below.

Computer Information Systems Degree?







I am currently enrolled in Devry University, and am wondering what types of jobs I would be able to obtain with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems.


Answer
Network Support technician
application servers support
information system security
internetworking technician
technical support
webpage design

Theres a small list of job titles you can obtain with that degree.
In terms of reality in employment, these jobs are much like a typical day in computer class.
You are on the computer all day long, most likely in a cubicle office. It can be boring for some people, BUT the rewards are well-worth it- considering computer jobs can pay very high salary.
Though be careful-- some jobs in this field also pay very low, since everyone can do it, for example you may work for Dell and answer phone calls all day providing technical support, which pays relatively low. Just some friendly advice :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Computer Information Systems Certificate Salary?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.