Malaika
I have a project for my Intro to Info Tech class. I need to write a 5 page report on what I want my career to be, which involves an interview with someone in that field. Therefore, I would like a Professional Computer Programmer (that means you have a steady job) to answer some questions for me. Pithy responses please. You must also be willing for me to contact you later. If you aren't comfortable with all of your information out in public, I will accept it in an email.
1) What is your name? (Full name)
2) Where do you work?
3) What responsibilities does your job entail?
4) How long have you had this job for?
5) How long do you spend on the job?
6) What is your salary?
7) What do you like or love about this job?
8) What do you dislike or hate about this job?
9) What is your educational background? Such as degrees, technical schools, and or etc.
Once again, please, please answer this. My report is due Monday. I would greatly appreciate it!
Answer
1. Maxim Rudoi
2. Taldor
3. Developing applications for document and image archiving
4. 9 years
5. 9-10 hours
6. Confidential
7. Constant brain challenges, learning new technologies as they change quite often, opportunity to implement my creativity
8. Not enough interaction with people who use software written by me
9. Software practical engineer, Associate Degree in Computers and Data processing from the school of practical engineers, Technion, Haifa, Israel
1. Maxim Rudoi
2. Taldor
3. Developing applications for document and image archiving
4. 9 years
5. 9-10 hours
6. Confidential
7. Constant brain challenges, learning new technologies as they change quite often, opportunity to implement my creativity
8. Not enough interaction with people who use software written by me
9. Software practical engineer, Associate Degree in Computers and Data processing from the school of practical engineers, Technion, Haifa, Israel
Computer science or engineering?
mike
I am getting ready to go to school and I have a wife and child. I was considering electrical engineering but I don't know if I will be able to commit all the time that I will need to. I have a wife and child that I need to devote some time to and I also may need a part time job to get by. So as I said I don't know if I'll have the time for engineering school. Will computer science offer me a good job outlook and also at least a decent salary. Thanks for any info
Answer
CS definitely will. You could learn a programming language like Java and get a part time job/internship doing that, while you continue with your schooling. With Engineering you'll have to finish school, but your starting salary will be closer to 6 figures, although programmers make a lot more money than others as well.
CS definitely will. You could learn a programming language like Java and get a part time job/internship doing that, while you continue with your schooling. With Engineering you'll have to finish school, but your starting salary will be closer to 6 figures, although programmers make a lot more money than others as well.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment