babyhedred
I mistakenly let my son, who claimed to know what he was doing, download Window Ultimate 7 onto my computer. Well, needless to say, he downloaded onto the wrong disc! He put in on disc c, when, Im told, it is supposed to go on disc d. Plus he used a burned copy of Windows Ultimate. I need to REMOVE it, and I dont know how. Can anyone help me because i have very little space left on Disc c. What do I do ?
Answer
More info is needed.
It would be to your benefit to get
professional help at Bleeping Computer. It is free to members.
Simply sign up and post your problem in the Win 7 topic or whatever
OS was on your computer before the Win7 was downloaded.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
More info is needed.
It would be to your benefit to get
professional help at Bleeping Computer. It is free to members.
Simply sign up and post your problem in the Win 7 topic or whatever
OS was on your computer before the Win7 was downloaded.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
Computer wont recognize wireless networks?
Alex
My other computer uses a Wireless Connection one day I plugged in an ethernet cable, it worked just fine.
But when I wanted to switch back to Wireless, it just says the ethernet cable is not connected, how do you get it on the wireless internet again?
How would you remake the wireless connection on xp, i have no idea how.
Answer
It's trying to send info out the wired connection instead of the wireless one. Go to the connection manager ( in control panel of XP or the start bar of Vista\Win7) and remake the wireless connection.
It's trying to send info out the wired connection instead of the wireless one. Go to the connection manager ( in control panel of XP or the start bar of Vista\Win7) and remake the wireless connection.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment