I want to connect a computer graphics card to two monitors, and then have and Xbox 360 connected to one of the monitors, how would I go about setting this up? And what ports would I use on the graphics card (I want to connect the Xbox 360 through hdmi). Oh and both monitors support HDMI and DVI. The link to the monitor I want two of is http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_765&products_id=12310
Answer
Just hook the HDMI cable from your 360 to your new monitor directly.
Your graphics cards will probably use DVI interfaces (that's the most standard nowadays).
Thus, there will be no overlap of inputs, so no need to worry.
And the monitors will have some kind of jack to connect sound FROM your monitor TO your computer sound card. Sound will come out through your speakers from your computer. (You must have an audio-in jack on your sound card; it will typically be blue in color). This also means your computer must be ON if you want sound.
Just hook the HDMI cable from your 360 to your new monitor directly.
Your graphics cards will probably use DVI interfaces (that's the most standard nowadays).
Thus, there will be no overlap of inputs, so no need to worry.
And the monitors will have some kind of jack to connect sound FROM your monitor TO your computer sound card. Sound will come out through your speakers from your computer. (You must have an audio-in jack on your sound card; it will typically be blue in color). This also means your computer must be ON if you want sound.
Keyloggers and Computer Monitoring?
Jenny
Is it true that [hardware] keyloggers are not remotely accessible? Also, is it possible to detect [hardware] keyloggers from the computer(meaning not being able to physically search for them)? Another question, which is kinda like the last one, how can I detect if someone has installed a keylogger in my computer(either hardware or software)? can I detect it by looking at "Device Manager" or Task Manager>Processes? I read somewhere that you can find out if someone is monitoring your computer by looking at Task Manager>Processes>User Name and that if you find a name that is neither your user name, local service, network service and/or system then it's possible that someone installed a keylogger or a spy program in your computer, is it true?
Last question, which again is kinda like the last one, how can I detect if someone is monitoring my computer/installed a spy program?
Answer
most keylogger monitoring apps work in stealth mode so you can not find it with the task manager, zemana anti keylogger is the best keylogger spy detector and remover program on the market, more info: http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/how-to-find-keylogger-on-computer.html
most keylogger monitoring apps work in stealth mode so you can not find it with the task manager, zemana anti keylogger is the best keylogger spy detector and remover program on the market, more info: http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/how-to-find-keylogger-on-computer.html
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment