Suisuke Sh
my computer keeps checking my disk space when i boot is my hard drive going out?
i just got the thing 3 weeks ago
Answer
That check is kicked off by what is called the "Dirty bit"
Here's some info for you, and also some things to try:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/fsutil_dirty.mspx?mfr=true
That check is kicked off by what is called the "Dirty bit"
Here's some info for you, and also some things to try:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/fsutil_dirty.mspx?mfr=true
How do I find out my computer info?
Q. I'd like to know what graphics card I have and i've checked "Computer Info" I don't want to download anything to find out this stuff or look it up online, I wanna use my computers on stuff to find this out.
Answer
Right click on My Computer and choose properties, at the front page there you'll see processor type and ram amount, clicking the tab called Device Manager will give you all info regarding hardware in the machine.
Right click on My Computer and choose properties, at the front page there you'll see processor type and ram amount, clicking the tab called Device Manager will give you all info regarding hardware in the machine.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment