Mickey
hI, my names mike. I recently bought and downloaded a game "warhammer age of reckoning" but when i played it... graphics sucked and it was REALLY laggy and choppy. My computer wouldnt really freeze but i would have bigs lags. Im thinking its maybe my video card.
I previously had World of Warcraft. It ran fine. The graphics werent terrible and there was hardly any lag at all. I deleted hat to make some room for warhammer. Currently i only have a few files. Probly like 10 icons on desktop, so my space is good.
heres my comp info.
Windows XP Pro Version 2002
Service pack 2
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4CPU 3.00 GHz (2CPU)
Memory : 1024mb Ram (1gig)
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 Turbocache
I have enough free space. (like 126 gigs on hard disk)
Yep, so thats my comp info :)
If its a new graphic card i have to get plz recommend me one thats under 200$. I have to pay for the upgrades with my own money :( I'm only 14 so i dont have a lot.
Thanks to everyone for taking their time to help me out!!! Big thanks!!!
NOTE: IF ITS XTRA RAM I NEED HOW MUCH PER GIG IS IT ?
Answer
It is your memory (RAM). The RAM controls how fast your computer can do at once. Your running on minimum at the moment.
It is your memory (RAM). The RAM controls how fast your computer can do at once. Your running on minimum at the moment.
An old game that was on my computer when I was younger (1998)?
baig's
There used to be this game on my computer when I was a kid. It was this little boy I think the game was called mike or zacks world or something. The main opening scene was his house and a tree and everything in and outside of it was interactive. There were cool games you could play. And I know her wore a red hat. =) I know its not alot of info but I really want to know what it was.
Answer
Pajama Sam?
Pajama Sam?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment