Windows 7 & iPhone / iPod Touch recovery expertise?




DennyMack


I have an iPod touch (4th gen running iOS 5.1). I had to do a restore, so I backed up stuff using iCloud and did a restore (so much for you won't lose any data), but it seems that it didn't backup all of my photos. It appears that iTunes only saves your original sync and your most recent sync....
I am running Windows 7, and I am aware that windows usually doesn't fully delete files, and that they can (many times) be recovered....so, is there any way that I could recover some of the photos from a deleted backup file that I cannot currently see.
I am talking about photos that were taken with my iPod touch, and ones that are over 30 days old. I know that the backup files are stored in 7 at C:\Users\MYNAME\App Data\Roaming\Apple Computer\Roaming\Apple Computer\Mobile Sync\Backup

Also, can I store more than one backup in the cloud?
How can I view the items that are in the backup?
Can I restore just photos from my cloud backup?


Any help is appreciated



Answer
Connect iPod to computer, and then open "Computer", iPod should show as a drive letter there. If not, please follow these instructions: In iTunes, right click on your iPod and select "iPod Options". Under the "iPod " tab, make a tick in "Enable Disk Use". Click OK. Unplug your iPod, then replug.

Now follow steps below
Step1: Download this data recovery software, then install and launch it in Windows machine correctly.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/File-Recovery-Software/305882329474447?sk=info
Step2: Sync your iPod with computer.Then you should see it shows as a drive letter in 'My Computer' like H:/.
Step3: Select iPod drive letter and then click "Next", you will find all your lost files in the lists.
Step4: After the automatic scanning, it's time to finish all the steps by clicking "Recover" easily to Recover your files!

Undo Windows Easy Transfer in Windows 7?




Gemma


I just got a new laptop and used Easy Transfer but I accidentally transferred too much info. Now it has all the settings of my old computer, all my internet history/bookmarks, and I hate it.
How can I get my computer back to how it was?



Answer
right click on your c drive; view previous versions. see if you have previous versions. IF you have previous versions simply navigate to the folders that have all the extra info (documents, music, pictures, etc.) right click on them, previous versions tab, select a version before the migration and select restore.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Windows 7 & iPhone / iPod Touch recovery expertise?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.