On my MAC computer, I have a function called Dashboard. There I can bring up stock quotes, and I've selected Y?




Susan Deal


How do I add more stock quote sites to my Yahoo-supplied info on the NYSE on my IMac computer?


Answer
On each Widget there is a small "i" icon. If you click on that it will let you add and remove Stock Tickers from the list. Dashboard is awesome once you get the hang of it. You can download a ton of Widgets from Apple's website.

And heres a YouTube video all about Dashboard.

On my mac, how do I see how much space is on my hard drive (mac os X)?




Caldwell M





Answer
Gromit is 100% right on that one, but another way to check it (along with other info) is through the iStat Nano widget. If you just go to the mac website (http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/?r=dbw) you can download a lot of cool widgets. I like the iStat/iStat Nano because it makes me feel like I know what's going on with my computer: it tells you how much memory the different programs you are running are using as well as the fan speed, the heat of various computer parts, battery life, etc. You might want to check it out if you're interested in that type of thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “On my MAC computer, I have a function called Dashboard. There I can bring up stock quotes, and I've selected Y?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.