CGH
What is user friendly, can be used with duplicate business checks/stubs attached and a non computer expert like myself could learn fairly quickly? We are currently handwriting all payroll, it is a very time consuming task. I'm looking for a way to set up a simple system where I simply plug in the weekly info and the software does the calculating. It's very important that I can use this program in conjunction with the specific type business duplicate/top stub attached checks we use. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
Answer
Have you tried asking your local bank? I know Bank of America has online Payroll where you plug in the numbers and they do it for you.
Have you tried asking your local bank? I know Bank of America has online Payroll where you plug in the numbers and they do it for you.
What kind of software to use to edit video's for youtube?
Brittany
I'm buying a flip cam and I'm looking for some software that I can use on my PC for editing the videos. What would you recommend?
(Not sure if this helps or not, here's the computer info)
Intel [R]
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz
2.00GHz, 768 MB of RAM
Answer
I dont know what the flip cam saves the file as but here's a list of video editors;
* AviSynth (Windows)
* Blender 3D animation suite (cross-platform)
* CineFX Formerly known as: Jashaka (introduced as "Jahshaka Reinvented", no release as of 2009-12-13) (Cross platform)
* Cinelerra (Linux)
* Ingex (Linux)
* Kdenlive (Linux/Mac OS X/FreeBSD)
* Kino (Linux)
* LiVES (Linux/BSD/IRIX/Mac OS X/Darwin)
* Open Movie Editor (Linux)
* Windows Movie Maker (Windows)
* PiTiVi (Linux)
* VLMC VideoLan Movie Creator (Pre-alpha)
And there is so many more...
I dont know what the flip cam saves the file as but here's a list of video editors;
* AviSynth (Windows)
* Blender 3D animation suite (cross-platform)
* CineFX Formerly known as: Jashaka (introduced as "Jahshaka Reinvented", no release as of 2009-12-13) (Cross platform)
* Cinelerra (Linux)
* Ingex (Linux)
* Kdenlive (Linux/Mac OS X/FreeBSD)
* Kino (Linux)
* LiVES (Linux/BSD/IRIX/Mac OS X/Darwin)
* Open Movie Editor (Linux)
* Windows Movie Maker (Windows)
* PiTiVi (Linux)
* VLMC VideoLan Movie Creator (Pre-alpha)
And there is so many more...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers




Comments :
Post a Comment