mikes computer info games image
Michael T
I have concluded that a file titled Au_.exe was created during a failed uninstall of a program. It is in my It's directory is C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Temp\~nsu.tmp\Au_.exe
It has locked me out of my temp folder and every time i try to delete it manually, quarantine it with Comodo(it crashes often since the file became an issue), or delete it with FileASSASIN, it will say i have insufficiant privlages. I am the system administrator. I have had problems with my computer not recognizing me as an administrator before but i can always get around them. The issue is so bad that i can't even install programs because my temp folder is unwritable but i can view it. I right clicked my temp folder and unchecked read only, but because of this one file- i am unable to.
"Access Denied: You will need administrator permission to change these attributes."
Errrrr.. Help. Im about to just reformat.
P.S. This file is also a resource vampire. I can't even play my games because of it and logging in is a b**** because it takes like 5 mins,(no it's not my specs. Intel 3570k, asrock z77 extreme 4, gtx 660ti, 8gb ram ect. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)
I tried the unlocker but it detected no locking handles, and when i tried doing a delete on startup it simply did nothing, the program never launched ad the file was still very much there.
The "take ownership" entry wouldn't let me do it when right clicking directly on the file, but it did let me take ownership of the folder. This didn't help me control the file though.
So far none of the cleaning services even detect the file.
Is there anything i can do with the cmd window maybe?
Answer
Have you tried using CCleaner? It may be a problem with your registry...Download CCleaner at www.piriform.com/ccleaner and install it, after that run it and click on Registry.Then Scan for Issues and wait till it finishes. After it finishes click on fix all issues and then click fix all (again). Then run some antivirus scans, i would use AVG www.avg.com its a free anti virus which has many options, even a PC analyzer.Tell me in additional info about it, if it worked.
Have you tried using CCleaner? It may be a problem with your registry...Download CCleaner at www.piriform.com/ccleaner and install it, after that run it and click on Registry.Then Scan for Issues and wait till it finishes. After it finishes click on fix all issues and then click fix all (again). Then run some antivirus scans, i would use AVG www.avg.com its a free anti virus which has many options, even a PC analyzer.Tell me in additional info about it, if it worked.
An old game that was on my computer when I was younger (1998)?
baig's
There used to be this game on my computer when I was a kid. It was this little boy I think the game was called mike or zacks world or something. The main opening scene was his house and a tree and everything in and outside of it was interactive. There were cool games you could play. And I know her wore a red hat. =) I know its not alot of info but I really want to know what it was.
Answer
Pajama Sam?
Pajama Sam?
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment