Dghboy78
Say I close the the window to stop looking online and want to play a game from off my desktop. When I do this I get an error saying Internet explorer has encountered a pronlem and needs to dut down. So I click send report and then it hangs and I have to bring up the task manager just to get the window to close. Any answers or suggestions how to fix this problem??
Answer
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www. fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www. fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
while I was installing firefox this window appeared saying?
rosa
Import options, bookmarks, history and passwords from IE, shall I say yes or don't import anything?
I had probs with IE always shuts down after I see the send error report or don't send window!
Answer
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www.fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www.fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment