Q. I'm just wondering if I use remote desktop to connect to my friend's computer, will any type of window pop up on their side letting them know? Do they have to say ok even though I have all the computer info. Also any links/website further going into remote desktop would be great. Thank you!
Answer
depends on which OS you are connecting to at the other end. If its a Windows XP machine then only 1 person can login at a time remotely or otherwise. if some one is already logged on locally & if you try to logon remotely then you will get a message that someone is already logged in, do you want to log them off (forcibly) ? they will lose any unsaved data if you say yes to that & there screen will lock out.
If you are connecting to a server then simultaneously 3 or more connections can be made depending on the setup.
depends on which OS you are connecting to at the other end. If its a Windows XP machine then only 1 person can login at a time remotely or otherwise. if some one is already logged on locally & if you try to logon remotely then you will get a message that someone is already logged in, do you want to log them off (forcibly) ? they will lose any unsaved data if you say yes to that & there screen will lock out.
If you are connecting to a server then simultaneously 3 or more connections can be made depending on the setup.
What should I buy to upgrade this computer for gaming?
Greg
Hi I have a Dell inspiron 537 computer and I would like to play dead space 3 and all kinds of other new games on it but I believe that I need to upgrade it. I have around $300 to spend I need suggestions on what video card and or processor to buy thanks.
Computer info:
Motherboard is Inspiron 537
Processor-Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 450 @ 2.20ghz
4gb Ram
I believe my video card is Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
What would it take to make it a decent gaming computer?
Answer
I don't see how it's worth doing. Sorry. I don't know if you can add a video card with that chipset. Which by the way is not for gaming. If you upgrade to a good video card, your power supply won't run it right. Just too many issues. I honestly think putting money into what you have won't help much.
I don't see how it's worth doing. Sorry. I don't know if you can add a video card with that chipset. Which by the way is not for gaming. If you upgrade to a good video card, your power supply won't run it right. Just too many issues. I honestly think putting money into what you have won't help much.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment