computer info powershell image
Nick
Hi I would like to fix other peoples computers online and get payed for it, someone I knew did it and I was wondering how would you typically go about something like that technically and financially.
Do I need to use Windows PowerShell or Dos?, or is it simpler?
How would I get payed?, what would be the best way of advertising?
I should note that I am good at fixing computer problems, it's my talent(even if networking is not)
by the way I did a cert 4 in IT(client support) course ages ago, have forgotten most of the info I learned as I have not needed to use it till now, but I passed it and have the paperwork, if that will be needed.
Thanks so much for your help, and if I have posted on the wrong section pls tell me.
Thanks Again.
Answer
Don't listen to these dream stealers.
I do public seminars on fixing and optimizing pc's and networks. I give great detailed information at my seminars, but people always want more. And if you help them, they will:
Know you - They have met you and see that your knowledgeable
Like you - You have shaken their hand and started forming a relationship
Trust you - You have given them reason's to trust that you are an expert that can help them
People do CONTINUAL business with people they know, like and trust.
At the FREE seminars, I tell them I am also available if they need specific help, training, one-on-one, etc... This is charge for and they know my price up front.
Who are you gonna do business with?
Computer shop that charges exuberant prices?
Dirt cheap pricing from craigslist advertisement?
Or someone you met and answered your questions and you feel is knowledgeable and giving?
When you get a couple at your free trainings, then word of mouth advertising takes off.
Blessings.
Don't listen to these dream stealers.
I do public seminars on fixing and optimizing pc's and networks. I give great detailed information at my seminars, but people always want more. And if you help them, they will:
Know you - They have met you and see that your knowledgeable
Like you - You have shaken their hand and started forming a relationship
Trust you - You have given them reason's to trust that you are an expert that can help them
People do CONTINUAL business with people they know, like and trust.
At the FREE seminars, I tell them I am also available if they need specific help, training, one-on-one, etc... This is charge for and they know my price up front.
Who are you gonna do business with?
Computer shop that charges exuberant prices?
Dirt cheap pricing from craigslist advertisement?
Or someone you met and answered your questions and you feel is knowledgeable and giving?
When you get a couple at your free trainings, then word of mouth advertising takes off.
Blessings.
Computer RAM Overly High on Idle?
Benson
Hey Yahoo, another computer issue for you guys and girls!
My laptop: MS-17273(HD 5870),MSI,UI,Core i7-720QM,1.6 GHz,2GB*2,500GB,17,WSXGA+,802.11N,MDC,BT⦠(EN),WHP
Is running x64 Windows 7, it's getting a bit older now (2 years) and just recently I've noticed the RAM usage has been 70% just in idle mode. I have all my programs that aren't needed to start-up (did that through MSCONFIG). I have un-installed many programs, and all the processes I don't need are shut off. I also used powershell, my object measure is like this:
Count: 66
Average:
Sum: 1336582144
Maximum:
Minimum:
Property: WS
(Keep in mind this test was done while I was typing this question)
Nevertheless, my computer shouldn't be this slow (it never has been before...) and it's sad to see it slowly dying. Especially because just the other week it was running at a normal 25%-40% RAM usage in idle mode.
This is also very important because when I use Photoshop the RAM spikes up to 80%-99% RAM. This makes it impossible to do any work.
Please help! I'm tempted to just do a fresh install of Windows 7, but I don't know what that would do. Another thing I'm tempted to do is just upgrade my RAM, but I do not know how I would do that, so if you think that would help my problems please let me know!
Thanks for reading, hopefully we can get my computer working fast again with Windows 7!
Answer
Do a fresh install of Windows 7. It will get rid of any unneeded processes that start up on login and also remove most viruses or malware that you may have contracted (which might be causing high RAM usage).
Just make sure to backup all of your personal documents (NOT programs or other operating system files) onto an external hard disk or flash drive and remember that after reinstalling Windows, you need to reinstall all the drivers for your computer. You can find the drivers online by searching for your computer name followed by the word "drivers". I suggest you download and save them all now onto an external hard drive or flash drive. If you cannot find the drivers for your computer, then use DriverPack Solution. Alternatively, you can save all the drivers for your computer using a program such as Double Driver. More info about Double Driver here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-backup-restore-drivers-in-windows-7-vista
4GB should be enough for most people, I do not think you require an upgrade. Periodically reinstalling Windows can help keep performance levels steady.
Do a fresh install of Windows 7. It will get rid of any unneeded processes that start up on login and also remove most viruses or malware that you may have contracted (which might be causing high RAM usage).
Just make sure to backup all of your personal documents (NOT programs or other operating system files) onto an external hard disk or flash drive and remember that after reinstalling Windows, you need to reinstall all the drivers for your computer. You can find the drivers online by searching for your computer name followed by the word "drivers". I suggest you download and save them all now onto an external hard drive or flash drive. If you cannot find the drivers for your computer, then use DriverPack Solution. Alternatively, you can save all the drivers for your computer using a program such as Double Driver. More info about Double Driver here: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-backup-restore-drivers-in-windows-7-vista
4GB should be enough for most people, I do not think you require an upgrade. Periodically reinstalling Windows can help keep performance levels steady.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment