K.DoT
What is the default clean up utility for a linux/ubuntu computer. and what would be the process of running the clean up utilities. plz help. plz lol
Answer
Here is info about clean up utilities for ubuntu but they should be used with care. Check the ubuntu forums for users experience. There are warnings that some of these utilities can have serious side effects, because they work mindlessly and do not take into consideration the particulars of your system.
Here is info about clean up utilities for ubuntu but they should be used with care. Check the ubuntu forums for users experience. There are warnings that some of these utilities can have serious side effects, because they work mindlessly and do not take into consideration the particulars of your system.
How do I install Ubuntu? My computer is saying "Can not find operating system on any devices"?
WaffleWeas
I've already set my computer to boot from cd-rom firtst. I deleted all my partitions. Now what can I do to install Ubuntu? Do I need to create a specific partition? I burned it to a disc, but my computer isn't reading it right or maybe my computer cannot read ISO images. Is that possible? Give me any info that you know thank you.
Answer
Your best bet is to purchase a copy of Windows XP or Vista Premium and stop wasting your time with failed operating systems. Installing it is one of many hurdles you will have to do to get it work. Good luck getting your soundcard and wireless router to work.
Vista has free software and driver support issues too! Oh wait .it only took a year for 3rd party developers to support Vista. I'm still waiting for L#meHaxxor14 to get ungrounded so he can return to his parent's basement to write a workaround for the latest hardware. "Linux-Not even good enough for the Netbook Market"
Your best bet is to purchase a copy of Windows XP or Vista Premium and stop wasting your time with failed operating systems. Installing it is one of many hurdles you will have to do to get it work. Good luck getting your soundcard and wireless router to work.
Vista has free software and driver support issues too! Oh wait .it only took a year for 3rd party developers to support Vista. I'm still waiting for L#meHaxxor14 to get ungrounded so he can return to his parent's basement to write a workaround for the latest hardware. "Linux-Not even good enough for the Netbook Market"
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment