Computer general info?




the_helper


Does anyone know any websites that would tell me just simple tricks that you can do with your computer and stuff that i could show my friends and stuff, I'm using Windows Vista


Answer
google "vista tips and tricks"

Windows Vista Compatible?




it_semi_sm


I have an Everex RS2800. I have no idea if i can upgrade to Vista. I dont want to get Basic, but the next step up, which I think is home edition. Here is a link to the manufacture's site with the info on my computer. http://www.everex.com/products/rs2800/rs2800.htm
thanks for the hel
I ment to say Help, i thought i type the p. so let me try it again. Thanks for the help!



Answer
As a computer tech with almost 20 years in the buisness, I can tell you from experience, DO NOT upgrade to Vista until the first service pack comes out. This is a general rule when dealing with ANY new operating system. Half of your hardware will probably not work, as there are no available drivers. Just keep using what works, XP, and wait until they get some of the bugs out of Vista.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Computer general info?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.