Computer and Information Systems Manager?




Niel


Hello, If this is your current job please tell me about it? Did you have to get a degree? How is the stress? How many hours do you work? Did you have any previous experience? How can I become one?

ANY INFO HELPS!

Thank you!



Answer
No one is going to higher you as manager out of college, you would need to get into an IT field and try to work your way up to that manager position.

sound on computer?

Q. i have lost the sound on my computer, it's not on mute its the speaker but now when i plug the headphones in to see if that works it doesnt


Answer
I just fixed a friend's computer with the sound problems yesterday. When I went to Settings, Control Panel, System, Hardware, Device Manager and checked the sound driver that don't seem to be working, it had a yellow question mark on it meaning that it wasn't being recognized by the computer. Is this the kind of thing that is showing up on yours?

For me to give better info, I would need to know more information about your computer. But I will try to give you the best info I can...

The computer I fixed yesterday didn't appear to have a registered version of windows, so the automatic updates were not working because of this. And apparently the auto detection on the add hardware wizard wasn't working either. Without being able to use the auto detection on the add hardware wizard, I had to manually download and install the drivers myself. Does your computer have the same problem?

Before you can get the right driver, you need to know what type of computer that you have. Then you should have no trouble getting the right drivers from the company support pages.

For HP computers, just go to the HP Support Page (http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html) and type in what type of computer you have (like Pavilion 7955, for example) and the drivers for the audio and other things will show up.

For DELL computers, the DELL Support Page is at: http://support.dell.com/

For GATEWAY computers, the GATEWAY Support Page is at: http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/dlcenter.asp

When you download the drivers, try to select an option for installing the software immediately, if it is available. And when the driver is installed and the computer restarts, the sound and other things should start working right away.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments :

0 komentar to “Computer and Information Systems Manager?”
 

Sexy Lace Bikini

Leave little to the imagination in this super sexy booty short bikini transparent lace. Adjustable triangle top with peek-a-boo slits ties at neck and back. Matching ruffled booty shorts leave so little to the imagination! 90% Nylon 10% Spandex. Four way stretch means one size fits most. Unlined. Club Wear by Body Zone Read More

LG Scarlet

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet, The Hit New TV Series,” which had been promoted through broadcast and online trailers.