Meagan
I've been told that a computer is assigned an IP address, but I was wondering who or what gives the number to the computer.
Answer
The router normaly is the one to assign the IP(Internet Protocol) Address. But the computer can also set the IP if instructed or needs a Static ip.
more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip
The router normaly is the one to assign the IP(Internet Protocol) Address. But the computer can also set the IP if instructed or needs a Static ip.
more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip
who gives a computer an IP address?
brumal
I've been told that a computer is assigned an IP address, but I was wondering who or what gives the number to the computer.
Answer
The router normaly is the one to assign the IP(Internet Protocol) Address. But the computer can also set the IP if instructed or needs a Static ip.
more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip
The router normaly is the one to assign the IP(Internet Protocol) Address. But the computer can also set the IP if instructed or needs a Static ip.
more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment