Q. Trying to upgrade my computer so its compatable with WoW but dont know the properties of my PC. Help!
Answer
go to system info
start
programs
accessories
system tools
system info
it will load up, and you can see everything about your computer
and CPU-Z is quite groovy, tells you tons of stuff
go to system info
start
programs
accessories
system tools
system info
it will load up, and you can see everything about your computer
and CPU-Z is quite groovy, tells you tons of stuff
Computer error with codes?
Oeyrsenal
My computer suddenly restarted 2 minutes into playing a game (Rome Total War). The error report contains the following:
BCCode: 1000000a BCP1: 8BB4A13C BCP2: 000000FF BCP3: 00000000 BCP4: 80531A63 OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 2_0 Product: 256_1
My computer spec is Intel Celeron 1.6GHz with 2 GB of RAM
Could anyone explain to me what happened?
Answer
head to control panel, administrative tools, event viewer. look at the system errors and find the event log where your BSOD occur.
head over to:
http://www.eventid.net/
and look up event ID and sources for more info.
OR someone solved this error by doing this
-Im using Win XP SP2 (not beta). I bought an HP-Compaq dc7100 PC and I called up the computer guy today and he switched from USB 2.0 wire to ethernet. Now I've has the net on for hrs and no BSOD. Computer guy says the driver for that modem may not have been signed by HP which is untested for SP2. Many programs have compatability issues with SP2 even though all h/w is perfect.
-Anjanesh
head to control panel, administrative tools, event viewer. look at the system errors and find the event log where your BSOD occur.
head over to:
http://www.eventid.net/
and look up event ID and sources for more info.
OR someone solved this error by doing this
-Im using Win XP SP2 (not beta). I bought an HP-Compaq dc7100 PC and I called up the computer guy today and he switched from USB 2.0 wire to ethernet. Now I've has the net on for hrs and no BSOD. Computer guy says the driver for that modem may not have been signed by HP which is untested for SP2. Many programs have compatability issues with SP2 even though all h/w is perfect.
-Anjanesh
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment