madeup6
When A pop up or something like that comes up and i close it, The window of Internet explorer will close right away saying something like this, "Interenet Explorer has a problem, Send Error Report, Don't send" I ahve tried everything I know. Can you help.
It isn't always a pop up. That was just a example.
Answer
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www. fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www. fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
C:\Windows\System32\SensApi.dll error!??
Cookpups10
Whenever I open a program, Internet Explorer, AIM, iTunes, etc. I get an error message.
C:\Windows\System32\SensApi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
The title is alway
program.exe- Bad Image
How do I fix this???
It always pops up and I can only hit ok.
Answer
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www.fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
You can try this tool to fix it:
http://www.fix-computer-errors.info
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment