Nicole B
I'm currently a student in the CIS program. I'm having some doubt about my major. I started off in networking and communication managment but I switch to computer info systems. Was this the best move. I'm a woman and I hear it's harder for us to break into this field. Someone please help. I need to know the best careers in the IT world.
Answer
That is 100% false, women in IT professions get promoted much faster than than of men.
That is 100% false, women in IT professions get promoted much faster than than of men.
How do you download the information of your computer?
TEDDY Z
Need to know how to download or back-up my computer info onto something. How is this done. I have a floppy and a CD Burner. How do I use them for this? I need step by step because I am not that computer savy. Thanks
Answer
It depends on your OS (Operating System) and if/what you're cd burning program is.
It depends on your OS (Operating System) and if/what you're cd burning program is.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment