get computer info windows xp image
The_Writer
Here is all my computer info:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
HP Pavilion
Intel Celeron processor
701 MHz, 256 MB of RAM
23.7 GB free space
Now, can I get Sony Vega Pro on my computer?
Answer
nope, system is far too old. grab a core 2 duo machine off craigslist for $100-$200.
nope, system is far too old. grab a core 2 duo machine off craigslist for $100-$200.
Where can I Download an Hp Sound Driver?
HSM Fanati
I have an HP desktop computer with no sound driver and I can't seem to find a free download online. Please give me a website.
Computer Info.
OS: Windows XP
System Manufacturer: Hp Pavilion 061
System Model : D5468T-ABA-ALONEPC
If any more info is needed just ask it here.
Answer
http://www.hp.com/#Support
Go to th support site and try using automatic detection
http://www.hp.com/#Support
Go to th support site and try using automatic detection
Powered by Yahoo! Answers



Comments :
Post a Comment